The internet is a great place to shop… but so is Woodbury Commons! The world famous Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet is an hour north of New york City but just a 15-minute drive away from my aunt’s house, which made it easier for us to be there always. It is a sprawling mall of over 220 stores, including designer retailers rarely seen at discount malls. You’ll go gaga at the savings that you can make in the said premium outlet mall. You’ll find unbelievable savings of 15% to 75% everyday from the mall’s huge variety of stores; a lot of high and medium-end brands and few low-end ones.
I’ve been there a lot of times and I never went home without a bag even on the visits that I wasn’t planning to buy anything. You just can’t help it when you see a really good discounts. For some premium brands, items still come out expensive even with a nice discount simply because they are really expensive to begin with but I guess for some, it is a bargain to find a $2000 pair of shoes for only $1500. However, you can find really great bargains especially if you’re patient and persistent to check out different stores. If you have time and patience, you can save a huge amount. If you don’t mind spending a lot, forget about time and patience and swipe your card everywheeereee! Yolo! Just kidding! Take it easy with your card! There are bargains of all types there!
1.The outlet center is pretty crowded during weekends. Go during a weekday if you can!
2. The best time to get there is when the outlets open as parking is a really big dilemma of shoppers there.
3. Don’t go to the food court bathroom. It is crowded. Go to the one near Gap.
4. Pick up a coupon at the Visitor Center when you arrive. It helps you have bigger savings.
5. If you are a big shopper, bring a suitcase with good wheels as there are a lot of good deals otherwise your arms will drop off!
6. The outlet is huge so make sure that you are in comfortable clothing.
7. Do not expect latest collections are available in the store that you’re eyeing to shop at.
8. Know the price in a non-outlet store of the merchandise that you are planning to buy. Sometimes, you get a great deal and sometimes, you don’t.
9. It’s good if you already know the stores that you’re gonna shop at. Get a map and mark those places. It will really save you time and energy!
Woodbury Commons Shopping Outlet is the place to go for branded bargains. Happy shopping!