I love exploring. I love seeing new things. Thus, it means everything (well, only the good things) is on my bucket list. However, there are a lot places to see, things to have, experience to gain, people to meet and facets of life to explore. Death is not the only possible reason why I might not finish my bucket list. Anything could happen. I might be in a situation that I couldn’t travel or do things anymore.
So, my bucket list is not really like a ‘bucket list.’ It is more like a priority list.
Here are some of my favorite things that I’ve already crossed off my list:
1. Go camping on a beach
2. Swim with the gentle giants
4. Be muddy
5. Hike Mt. Pulag via Akiki Trail
6. Have a non-studio “graduation photo” 7. Reach any summit in USA8. Lay on a wiggly hanging bridge9. Have a cool photo while on top of a rock formation10. Step foot at the Grand Canyon11. Camp somewhere cold, for at least 3 days
12. Make an igloo with friends
13. Go on a hike to the Namsan Tower, Korea
14. Learn how to make Gimbap
15. Learn how to shoot guns
16. See the city that never sleeps
17. Sit on one of those red chairs in Times Square
18. Enjoy beaches in the Philippines
22. Visit the Hogwarts’ castle, through the wall between platforms 9 and 10, aka Platform 9 3/4!
23. Set foot on the desert resort city, Palm Springs
24. Go on a road trip
25. Say ‘hello’ to Vegas
28. Learn how to bake pastries and cakes
29. Enjoy the picturesque structure of the Golden Gate Bridge
29. Have a relaxing date at Central Park, New York
33. Make friends with people from different parts of the world
34. Make them forever-friends
35. Sit on the Iron Throne
36. Have a circus-themed 18th birthday party
41. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by foot
44. Win a prize at a state fair
Want to see more of Bela? For more updates and to get notified about my new posts, ‘like’ my Facebook page.